Besides my own I consider this family as my second.
I first met the Bye family 7-8 years ago when I did taekwondo. Their son Andrew became my best friend, he was like the older brother I never had. We did everything together. Mountain Biking, sparring practice, learning hand grab methods, anything we were inseperable. Over the years his parents accepted me as another daughter. I'd go over and they'd get me to do most house hold chores (i.e. dishes help make dinner) which you don't usually get most guests to do, but I don't mind, it makes me feel more welcome like im at home.
For the future, I see the Bye family as another support group, people that are there to to help me out through lifes challenges. Just like they have for the last 7-8 years. I wouldn't change what they have taught me, and given me. and i wish to continue this into the future
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment