Happiness is whatever someone want's it to be. Happiness is very different from person to person, and depending on their lifestyle and how they were raised depends on what happiness is to them.
What we need to experience to make this happen is anything at all, such as helping those in need, or achieving their own personal goals, that's how one person could achieve happiness.
You would recogonize happiness by feeling lighter, like a weight is taken off your shoulders. When you realize that you've done something good, and you can be proud of yourself for accomplishing it.
If I was given $500 right now I would: - Split it and put half into university savings, and half towards bill payments I have.
If I was given $5 000 right now I would: - Put $2 000 towards university savings and $2 500 into bill paymetns, and $400 into spending money, and $100 i would donate into chairty.
If I was given $50 000 right now I would: - put $30 000 away for university, buy a car, and donate $200 to charity
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment